Saturday, October 5, 2013

Let's Have Fun with SIngle Quotes

I have found a various of single quotes that are either hilarious or enlightening.  I sometimes get jealous of those that are in a relationship, but then whenever I have an opportunity I run.  I realize that may not like being committed, I may just want to cuddle with someone, or I like to be alone.  I have yet to figure that out.  So here I present some of my favorite single quotes:

“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”
Charlotte Brontë

 “I like being single, I'm always there when I need me.”
― Art Leo

“What does an introvert do when he's left alone? He stays alone.”
Jenni Ferrari-Adler, Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant : Confessions of Cooking for One and Dining Alone  

 “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.”
Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass 

 “I think we are going to have to love ourselves. Fuck.”
Liz Tuccillo, How to Be Single 

 “Without a doubt... the worst part of being a single woman was having to take care of your own car.”
Lisa Kleypas, Rainshadow Road 

“You don't have to be part of a couple to be happy, you know.”
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, Alice Alone 


“If you continue to entertain "boys", don't be upset when you can't find a "man".”
Stephan Labossiere

 “Love...who needed love? As long as she had her books and her friends and an occasional hookup, she was perfectly content.”
Lauren Conrad, L.A. Candy 

 “Single life is the best life until you get hit by lonely nights.”
Jonathan Anthony Burkett

 “As a self described idealistic I never consider myself as single. I like to say that I’m in between romances at the moment.”
Carl Henegan

I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”
Lana Del Rey

 “She didn't want to have anything to do with the party. She was tired of feeling like she didn't fit in, but she didn't want to go home, either, because she was a tired of being lonely and she was a little drunk.”
Candace Bushnell

“It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single girl in possession of her right mind must be in want of a decent man.”
Alexandra Potter, Me and Mr. Darcy  

“The lonely people have taught me, that I am not alone.”
Anthony Liccione