Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hamas Torturing Palestinians



Hello again, I am really enjoying having more time blogging.  This helps me to express my opinions and allow me to voice my own interpretations of what is happening in the world.  I do not know many to have conversation with or to express my opinion. That is why I love blogging because there may be someone who comes along that have same interests.

Today I will be discussing Hamas and them torturing so called people who are collaborating with Israel.  From the article, it seems that Amnesty International has discovered that Hamas is torturing people in the Gaza Hospital and they claim these people are working with Israelis.  If you view the article you will hear of a story of man and the family having to carry his body.  They smashed all of the bones in his body and when they viewed the back of his head he did not have a brain. 

My personal opinion is that something needs to be done against Hamas either through International Law or someone needs to diminish the ranks of Hamas by attacking and killing them.  It sickens me to see organizations like Hamas take over governments then scare them into submission. Those people have no voice and if they speak out they are suddenly guilty of working with Israel.  A majority of those people just want peace because they do not know if they are going to live to see another day.  Furthermore, they are likely losing family members every single year due to the airstrikes from Israel. Who is causing Israel to conduct airstrikes?  Hamas is causing that because they like to launch rockets and missiles into Israel. 

Yes there are some who advocate that Israel should stop the airstrikes, but they have the right to defend themselves because their people are dying too. Both sides are to blame for their actions and it is their fault why the people are dying.

Gaza should become an international zone because that is going to be the only way to curb most of the violence.