Friday, August 16, 2013

Forever 21

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/16/forever-21-memo_n_3769605.html?utm_hp_ref=business

Alright so everyone is making a big deal about Forever 21. You know what people do have the right to be mad.  However, I am surprised that people are barely seeing that Forever 21 is not a good company.  They are the worst company for employment.  They do not give their employees decent hours nor do they see them as beneficial to the company.  Furthermore, Forever 21 is able to sell their clothing so cheap because they pay their employees crap.  I had a co-worker that used to work there and she hated it.  She saw many people quit that place in less than six months and she herself only lasted there eight months before she got another job.  

I have never shopped at Forever 21 and I will never shop there.  If they cannot treat their employees right then they do not deserve my money.  I know that I am one insignificant human being not paying into that store, but I will stand up against them.