Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why People Move to Arizona

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/31/survey-new-york-california-last-in-personal-freedoms/

My dear Arizonans and the rest of the nation, we now know why we are the state people move to.  The article I posted above exactly explains why so many move to Arizona and other freedom loving states. 

I work in retail and when I am ringing up customers I usually will ask them where they came from because I can tell when someone is not a native or long-time inhabitant.  The usual answers I get are California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois.  Well, I am assuming besides the mild winters that freedom is another way to describe the move to Arizona.  

Here in Arizona we have relatively low everything: income tax, gas prices, state taxes, etc.  The only two things that are high is the sales tax and the temperature.  So I can understand why people move here. Furthermore, we are business friendly, gun friendly, and personal freedom friendly.  Pretty much we are a good state to be in unless you are an illegal immigrant or you get caught with a D.U.I.  



The point is that people get tired of the government trying to tell them what to do and how to do things.  So they will eventually move to those states that have less regulations regarding their behavior and what not.  Arizona is one of the states that does have a growing population and a growing business population.  

Furthermore, people love to retire here because of the beautiful weather.  The only downside to people moving here is their slow driving.