Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anthony Weiner

I have been hearing on the news about this US Representative Anthony Weiner, I am sure we all have been hearing about it. Well, my opinion on him sending pictures of himself to other women. We all know that it was wrong of him to send those photos and that he lied to the American people.

However, I do not think that he should resign from office. I think that the press, politicians, and the American people forget that he is a human being and he is not going to be perfect. By the way, what Congressman has not lied to the American people, I am pretty sure they have all done it. I do not think that he should resign from office because it has nothing to do with his post as a Representative. Also he is not going to be perfect, if we got rid of everyone for lying, we would have no representatives.

Him cheating on his wife is not the American peoples business, so get over it. I am pretty sure some adulterous Americans are being hypocrites out there too. I think that there marriage can be saved and worked out if the press just leaves it alone. He has the right to step down or not and I do not think that he should. The Ethics Committee in Congress said that it does not violate any of the rules, so he should not have to step down.


By the way if you are thinking that I am a liberal you are wrong because I know that some folks when reading this post are saying stupid Democrat (because I do that too sometimes)