Monday, June 6, 2011

People Fighting

I do not understand why people physically fight one another. People are always going to talk about one another and that is just life, part of this thing called sin. I just do not see how people can feel satisfied after bashing someone's head in and then feel like they have proven themselves. I have never gotten into a fight and I am proud of that fact because I have always been able to solve my problems through talking it out or walking away.

This is a sinful world and it is going to happen, people are going to fight one another. I am glad that it is worth a felony here in Arizona. There should be no joy in seeing someone else get beat up. It makes me very sad to see it happen.

by the way do not get the misconception that I believe that this world could become perfect, I know that will not happen until Jesus comes back. However, I do think that people should think before they do things. That is what I believe, I know that is not going to happen all the time because we are sinful