Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Chapter Beginning Soon!!!

I am so excited to be going to the University of Minnesota!! I have been waiting for an opportunity to attempt to go there and it has again!! I fell in love with that school the minute that I stepped on campus about three or four years ago. I still remember Coffman Memorial Student Union building and the big bridge over the Mississippi River!! I cannot wait to go there!! I was not able to go there originally because I could not gather up enough money for the tuition. However, after three years finally some things were able to work out financially.

I cannot wait to go to Minnesota, I feel like that is where I was suppose to go. I just had to find my way back to the correct road. I have learned a lot of things being in New York for a year and now I will learn more things at Minnesota.