Thursday, August 25, 2011

This Makes Me Laugh

I think that some people forget that there is a big difference in being confident and arrogant. Just because you are arrogant does not mean that you have confidence. Just because you have confidence does not make you arrogant. Arrogant people make me laugh because truly the people that have the arrogance are trying to hide something from the world. Usually, what they are trying to hide is their weakness and/ or their feelings.

When you have confidence you are just happy with who you are and what you look like it. However, arrogant people act like they are confident when in reality they are trying to hide something from their friends and the world. Arrogant people make themselves look stupid, but I feel bad for them because they have not accepted who they are.

People think that I am weak because I am not happy with myself yet. However, eventually I will become a confident person, but it will take time. The arrogant ones are the people that we should feel bad for because they have not accepted themselves and deny that anything is wrong with them.