Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One of Those Nights...

It is one of those nights that you cannot fall Asleep. I can't fall asleep because I am thinking about the future and how every time I try to proceed with my life, I can't. I probably should have stayed at King's, but if I did I would be putting a strain on myself financially and I could not do what I want. Arizona State University is another option but I think that I would have loathed that place for some reason. For some reason, I just do not want to go there. I want to go to the University of Minnesota, but every time I try to go something bad happens. I do not know what to do anymore, I simply hate the circumstances that I am in.

I cannot get a job and I cannot get to where I want to go, I am starting to think that my intelligence and the life I have lived was and is a waste. I feel like no one can accept me for me. I am smart and that is the only thing that is going for me. I do not know what there is to do. I apply and apply for jobs, but no one hires me. Things look like they are going to happen for me, but it never happens.

What is the point of me having intelligence if I cannot use it?

I think I am hitting rock bottom and I am way to young to get there, but whose to say that is not possible.

I guess the only two things I can do is pray and keep applying.