Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nigeria

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16330093

Like I said I was going to do I am going to talk about Nigeria. I know that it has been about a month since the Christian church bombings. However, I have something to say.

The Christians got attacked on Christmas day and a number of people did die during those blasts. Then the Christians retaliated by bombing an Islamic school.

I think that both sides are wrong for trying to hurt one another over their religious beliefs. No one should attack a church or a school, it is wrong for both sides. They should not try to harm one another. Definitely Christians should not do it because God would never want us to hurt one another like that. I know that every religion and one point in time has killed many people in the name of God. For instance, The Crusades.

I know the world is not perfect, but Jesus would never have wanted us to try to kill one another.

By the way, I acknowledge that there is not going to be complete peace on this earth and there is always going to someone killing another, I know that. However, you can try to better the world, but perfection will not be achieved.