Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Blog: Dedicated to Iran

I have decided that it is time for a new blog and it is going to be dedicated to the current affairs in Iran.  I have decided to do it because I am highly interested in that country and the current politics of Iran.  I think that it is important for Americans to pay attention to what happens in Iran because they are important to global politics.  They could affect everything in the world and most Americans will not pay attention to that. Ahmadinejad is a tyrant and he deserves to go down before he kills anymore people and also Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. 

I am not saying that America should do something, but it is good to pay attention to what happens because it could affect the middle east. I do not vote on doing anything to Iran because we need to focus on our problems first and then worry about the world.  The best thing that are country leaders can do is publicly disapprove of what is going in Iran as well as Syria. Iran has the second highest arrest rates of journalists, they clearly do not want the world to know what they are doing to their people.

So this current blog is still going to be current, but my new one is going to be dedicated to Iran!