Monday, May 30, 2011

I guess it is Wrong to Date a Jewish Person

I was always curious if I could go out with a Jewish guy, but I guess not. Since they are considered unbelievers because they do not believe that Jesus came to the earth and that he is coming back. I am still astounded by the fact that Jewish people tend to be really religious but do not believe in Jesus and for that they are not going to heaven, That makes me really sad because I thought that they would go to heaven, but they do not. I learned about this a few weeks ago and it makes me really sad.

However, just because they do not believe in Jesus does not mean that we should not let them get persecuted for what they believe in and that goes for many other religions. I understand that some of my fellow Christians think that it is so ungodly to go out with a Jewish guy and I am not going out with one. However, that does not mean that we should hate on them or try to force them to convert.

I asked on Yahoo Answers if it would be wrong for me to go out with a Jewish Guy. I got plenty of Christians telling me that I am not truly a Christian. People were quoting Martin Luther (a Jew Hater) for me even thinking about it. other Christians were much more nicer about it. When i see other Christians ridiculing me and other Christians, I see why other people are afraid of Christianity. Look at how we treat one another for not believing in the same thing or criticizing one another.

I am not perfect I just wanted to know if it was possible for me to go out with a Jewish guy, but now I know that it not possible. I could date a Messianic Jew because he does believe in Christ.