Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On Karla's Computer

I am currently on Karla's computer. Playing with her Mac. She is such a wonderful friend and I am going to miss her when I am gone. She has been one of the most truest friends I have ever had and I am really going to miss her. She is one of those friends that you want to keep in touch with forever. I am willing to travel 2000 miles to see because she is one of the closet friends that I have ever had.

Becky is another friend that is one of the closet people to me. I love her humor and she is a friend that I can confide in when I have problems. She is also one of those friends that I will travel miles to see and when she gets married to her boyfriend lol.

These two people are very dear to me and I am going to miss them greatly. I don't think that I can ever meet people like them, they are unique and special.