Friday, May 6, 2011

wow Now Feminist Arguing for Gender Equality in Children Stories

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/06/study-suggests-winnie-pooh-isnt-gender-equal-does-matter/#content


So I am reading this article thinking how ridiculous this journalist is for arguing that women should have a more equal amount of characters in children stories. Wow what is this world coming to? We are never going to achieve perfect equality till the Lord comes nor do I care about gender equality so much. I am happy for the feminist movement back in the day because now I can vote and have more opportunities.

There is no way that I am going to cry over the fact that women get paid less or that women are less represented in children books. Also when I do have children there is no way that I am going to censor my children from children stories just because they are less equal. Get over it!