Friday, April 15, 2011

False Propaganda

You know what I think is one of the stupidest things in the world is false propaganda. I remember when I was looking at colleges and hearing the schools talk about how their schools is ideal. I guess that is how desperate some colleges are. Why can you not talk about the disadvantages of your college along with the benefits of the school? Did you know that it is actually cheaper to have meal system under the school because you do not have to pay for a direct cost of food nor do you have to worry about feeding yourself for the next week. The schools that I was thinking about going to school with were much cheaper then it is now. However, I accept the disadvantages and the benefits of the school. The school currently has more benefits then disadvantages. However, it is sad seeing these poor potential students believing in what is being told and not questioning the "facts" that they are being present with.