Monday, April 11, 2011

God and Relationships

I am currently suppose to be typing up an outline for my English Class, but I cannot concentrate. There are times when I ponder about my life and I am sure that we all do that. However, I am feeling at despair sometimes because I do not know what God has planned for me...of course none of us really know yet. I do not know if God ever wants met to be in a relationship and get married. You know it just does not seem like that is ever going to be a possibility. I know, if there are readers, you are thinking that you are too young to be thinking about this. Well, I do not think so, I am 21 and have not had a relationship in a very long time. Another argument is that times have changed and you got plenty of time to find someone, that is not true either, especially if you plan on having children.

Anyw
ays, we hear from many different perspectives is that some people God wants them to be single, so that they can serve God completely. Another point of view is that some people just are not going to end up married, not everyone gets married. Then there is just people that were meant to have relationships. I WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TO BE MARRIED!!! I see people getting engaged and getting married all the time...I think that they are so lucky and at the same time is that I am sad. I am sad because I do not think it will happen to me. I would trade my intelligence just to be married and have a family.

Maybe some people right now think I am a nutcase for suggesting the possibility of giving up intelligence. I love seeing couples that do not have much, but they still love each other. Love in a relationship is amazing to see. Someday, I hope that I can have a husband and be able to tell him that I love him.

I really hope that the Lord has it in his plans for me to get married, I really do. I know that ya'll think I am sap, well I can be at times. If you know me, you know that I have an outward appearance that is displayed as not a sap haha.

Today society requires women do the first move thing. However, I do not think that it is suppose to be that way. I believe that God intended men to be the men. I believe that God intended the men to be the go-getters. I love the fact that I am not equal to man because I am proud to be a woman. Women are to submit to their husbands, and men are to love their wives as God loves the church. The Lord is amazing!!

By the way, this may seem like a desperate plea for a guy to come my way. However, I am not doing that because I know that the time will come eventually for a man to come around, if the Lord has it in His plans. This is just me expressing my feelings that I rightfully can express. If you have a problem, get over it, there is nothing wrong with freedom of expression.