Friday, April 15, 2011

Bored

Okay I am super bored right now. I have exhausted playing video games and do not feel like watching shows on the internet. Life can be so boring at times. If you are wondering about homework, well I have attempted that and could not focus. I do not understand why I am so restless what is going on with me? So I decided to go to the store to pick up random items, walked around the block a couple of times, that is the most exciting thing that I have done today. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly and I can hang out with my friend on the lower east side. I need to find some interesting things to do in NYC that is cheap.
While I am waiting...I read some of my homework assignment for philosophical apologetics. This book that we are currently reading is highly interesting, it is called Economics in a Christian Perspective. I love this book it is so interesting. Did you know that the US private sector helps out more then the private sector of France. On the other hand, I think it is because FRANCE HAS HARDLY A PRIVATE SECTOR. I think that it is great that the private sector helps out the poor and it shows that the private sector can help people a lot. That maybe these countries in the EUROPEAN UNION should think about expanding the private sector. Also did you know that because people depend on the government, they feel like they should be held less responsible for their actions and blame the government? I already knew that fact. We should not have to depend on the government for social helps. The private sector does a better job at helping the poor and helping solve social problems. Every time the government runs something, it runs into the ground because the one solution does not fit for everyone.